Step Up Program
Step Up is an ABA based program offered as part of our early intervention services. It is designed to prepare children for a successful transition into the school setting.
- Daytime programs designed to replicate a classroom environment for children
- Children working together to build necessary pre-requisite skills for a successful transition to school
- Individualized programming to suit the unique needs of each child
- Clinical oversight provided by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Access to Speech Therapy and Occupational Therapy for language and social development
How Does the Program Work?
The Step Up Program utilizes principals of ABA Therapy including Shadowing, Graduation Guidance and Positive Reinforcement. Your child will be able to participate, learn, and shape various prerequisite behaviors and skills that will prepare them for a successful transition into the school environment.
Please submit this form to get started. If you have any questions, please contact us at 910-484-1711. Our team is here to help.